CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Beginning Blogger!


Well, here I am trying my hand at the world of blogging! I have Melanie and Abbye to thank for inspiring me! I thought their blogs were so interesting and fun! I am now 30 weeks pregnant with baby Jake, and look forward to his arrival on July 28th. This has been another wonderful pregnancy. My only complaint is leg pain at night, which interrupts my sleep a lot. John Eric says I'm not waking him up, though, with all of my tossing and turning. Whew!

4 comments:

Lisa Mae said...

Welcome to blog land! Yeah!!! Rhonda, you look AWESOME! So glad you are feeling well. Not very much longer. Although I see you often, I'm looking foward to seeing pics of the fam. Happy blogging!

Judy said...

You look AWESOME Rhonda. It is very nice to hear about the family and to see some pictures. Thanks for sharing. Love you and miss you very much. Lot's of hugs and kisses...Love you all...Judy K

Rhonda said...

Hey, whose blogger name is "the three of us?" Wondering, Rhonda

melanie said...

I love the blog Rhonda!! Isn't is so much fun? I have Lisa Tickner to thank for being one of my inspirations, who is "the three of us" by the way. I can't wait to keep up with your family, even though I get to see you at church. You look great. Glad to hear you are still feeling good. I can't wait to meet Jake. (I love his name.)
Melanie